Spring into spring time at Camp Aviv 2014!
To register, fill out a JCC Child Registration Form.
Join the JCC this spring break for youth sports, spring arts and crafts, jumpy houses, spring story time, baking treats, swimming (weather permitting) and fun onsite entertainment.
Camp Aviv is for children in Preschool-5th Grade. We offer several different weeks of camp so you can choose the one that fits your school's spring break schedule. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care options.
- Full Day Option (9:00-3:30pm)- $50 per day for Members and $65 per day for Non-Members
- Half Day Option (9:00-12:00pm)- $30 per day for Members and $40 per day for Non-Members
- One Week Option - $240 for Members and $315 for Non-Members
- Two Week Option- $475 for Members and $625 for Non-Members
- Extended Care (8:00-9:00am & 3:00-6:00pm)- $15/ Day for Members and $20/Day for non-Members
-2 Years-4 Years (Available on 4/16-4/18 & 4/21-4/22 Only)
-3rd Grade-5th Grade
For more information, contact the JCC Camp Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.357.7416.
American Camp Association (ACA) Accreditation
We are an American Camp Association accredited camp. ACA accreditation assures parents that the camp has had a regular, independent safety audit that goes beyond regulations in most states. ACA accreditation means that the Camp Shalom cares enough to undergo a thorough (over 300 health and safety standards) review of its operation — from staff qualifications and training to emergency management.
No accreditation process, no licensing program, no set of regulations or laws can guarantee safety. However, accreditation is the best evidence for parents that our camp is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for their children.