South Bay Teen Idol
Produced by the JCC, South Bay Teen Idol is an "American Idol" style competition that crowns the best teenage singer in the South Bay. Teenage vocalists in 8th-12th grades are eligible to compete.
Congratulations to our 20 semi-finalists for 2015! Read about the semi-finalists here.
- Auditions were January 5th-11th, 2015.
- Semi-Finals: Saturday evening, February 28th at 7:00pm. Click here for tickets!
- Finals: Saturday evening, April 25th at 7:00pm
First prize is $2,500 to the winner and a donation of $500 to the winner's school. The second and third place winners also receive prizes.
Thank you to our 2015 sponsors: Coldwell Banker (Bill Lister), Ernst & Young (Larry Dibowitz), and Morgan Stanley (Randal Wilson).
Congratulations to our 2014 winners!
- 1st place: Danika Lam from Pioneer High School
- 2nd place: Michael Mulea from Sylvandale Junior High
- 3rd place: Alice Tsvinev from Monta Vista High School
All the top ten finalists gave amazing performances!
For more information, contact Diana Schnabel, the JCC's Director of Hospitality and Special Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.357.7402.