For the Kids
Now there are two ways for your children to get the most out of Jewbilee. Drop them off at Camp Jewbilee or participate with them! There are also option for children under 3 and teens.
Option 1: Camp Jewbilee Drop-Off
- Camp Jewbilee is for children ages 4 and up. If you have a younger child, please see below.
- Camp Jewbilee is included in your child's Jewbilee ticket price. There is no extra charge for dropping your child off.
- Drop your child off at Club J (on the school side of the JCC). All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- Camp sessions line up with Jewbilee class sessions, so the best time to drop your child off is during the 15 minute passing periods between sessions. You can see the Jewbilee schedule here.
- The children at Camp Jewbilee will participate in the Jewbilee sessions that are happening in Club J. There are additional sessions for children happening in other areas of the building, but these are for kids and a grown-up. See the list of activities below (list in progress).
- Children can stay for any or all of the sessions. Please indicate how long your child will be staying at drop-off.
Option 2: Camp Jewbilee for Kids and their Parents
- Parents may participate with their children at any of our Camp Jewbilee sessions.
- There will be sessions for children happening in Club J (on the school side of the JCC) as well as in other areas of the building. See the list of activities below (list in progress).
For Children Ages 3 and Under
- If you wish to drop your child off, you may do so at the JCC childcare (located in the Fitness Hallway). The fee for drop-off childcare is included in your Jewbilee ticket price; there is no extra charge.
- You may also participate in any of the family Jewbilee sessions. See the list of activities below (list in progress).
For Teens, ages 11 and up
- Teens are welcome to drop into the Teen Lounge at any time.
- They will be invited to participate in the Six Word Memoir project. More info here.
- There will also be a foosball table, a pool table, and space to just hang out.
Activities for Kids and their Families (times TBA, list in progress):
Kids and Family Yoga
1:30-2:25 in Club J
Come together and leave your cares behind. Stretch, move, and celebrate ina family yoga class. Dedsigned to bring everyone into harmony and health. No prior experience needed, all ages welcome. Taught by Linda Adleson, RYT, CYKF.
Tu B'Shevat stories and song
2:40-3:35 in Club J
Rabbi James will lead you in stories and songs about Tu B'shevat, the new year of the trees!
Stella the Kosher Mime: Torah Messages through Mime and Dance
3:50-4:45 in Club J
Experience the Torah in a new way with dancer, Lois Wood and Mime, Stella Filler.
5:00-5:55 in Club J
Create beautiful creations with items you may normally call trash. Reduce, reuse, recycle!
Tzedakah Box Decorating
5:00-5:55 in Club J
Teach your kids the importance of tzedakah. Decorate a tzedakah to bring home.