Meet Our Massage Therapists
- April - April's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish massage, sports massage, foot reflexology, cranial sacral therapy, deep tissue, polarity "energy" body work, and pre-natal massage. Her philosophy is, "In what can be a very hectic world, it can be difficult to hear our bodies telling us what they need. Who gives to the giver? As a massage therapist, it is my responsibility to provide tools to assist in this process."
- Heather - Heather's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish massage, deep tissue, pre/post natal, PNF stretching, Shiatsu, and aromatherapy. Her philosophy is, "Our bodies are wonderful, amazing machines and need regular maintenance to continue to operate efficiently. Massage can help ease the effects of life's stressors, whether physical, mental or spiritual."
- Lawrence - Lawrence's massage therapy disciplines include Esalen massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue, PNF stretching, and myofascial release. His philosophy is "to provide body awareness and to educate clients on ways to fully address the wellness needs of their body. In my years of practice, I have molded a specialized, effective, non-invasive deep tissue technique that addresses injuries, body trauma, and muscle tension."
- Rich - Rich's massage therapy disciplines include Swedish massage, deep tissue, sports massage, trigger points, PNF stretching, reflexology, and Gua Sha. His philosophy is, "to combine the two elements of therapy and relaxation to connect the mind, body and spirit through massage."
- Amanda - Amanda's massage therapy disciplines include Deep Tissue Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Foot Reflexology and Cranial Sacral Therapy. Her philosophy is "to facilitate the body's healing process. By relaxing on the table, your muscles can relax, you experience increased circulation, pain is lessened and the body begins to rid itself of toxins. The body and mind are brought back into balance and you feel an inner calm."